Originally a Guest Post at Kuellife.com
We are strong, confident, conscientious, and passionate women.
Many if not most of us KUEL women, have painstakingly created and nurtured our own businesses. We work hard and we work long hours. We’ve got the entrepreneurial spirit!
So, what exactly does that mean?
During some research I was doing recently, I came across an article that listed The 5 Characteristics of the Entrepreneurial Spirit. They included:
- Being in tune with their passion
- Always questioning how it can be done better
- Optimistic about all possibilities
- They take calculated risks
- And above all…they execute.
Impressive right? We have got it going on!
The problem arises when we have too much going on.