We love our Mom’s, Grandmothers, Sisters, Aunts, Girlfriends and Daughters and want them to be as healthy and happy as possible. Right?! So, I’ve created a list of some of the best products/ websites I’ve personally used to live my healthiest life. Any of these would make the perfect Mother’s Day Gift for the women in your life.
Our skin is our largest organ and will absorb whatever we put on it. Use only the good stuff! No Phthalates, Parabens, Plastics or Pesticides! No hormone-disrupting chemicals that could wreak havoc on our health. These 3 companies offer wonderful products for the care of your Mom’s skin and well-being…all are made in the U.S.A. and are Organic & toxin free!
1. Vapour Organic Beauty: Experience your best skin with Vapour’s innovative cosmetics and targeted skincare. Their signature Lit From Within Glow will give you a look and feel of healthy radiance. Their high-performance formulas blend exceptionally pure organic ingredients with Fine Art Infused Color. Award-winning and cult-worthy, Vapour has a global following among beauty insiders.
I love their Lip Nectar ! So many fabulous organic skin and beauty items to choose from!
2. Sunshine Botanicals: As practicing herbalists, they understand the healing power of nature. Their products are “micro-brewed” in small batches to insure freshness and potency, and all of their herbal tinctures are made by hand. All tinctures are started on the beginning cycle of the new moon (utilizing age-old agricultural principles) in order to extract the maximum effect and potency of each plant or herb. The results speak for themselves.
Check out their Award Winning Pumpkin Power Peel (one of my favorites!) A natural Vitamin A skin peel treatment that provides a healthy alternative to chemical skin peels to effectively treat the signs of aging, sun damage, and congested skin.
3. Moodfumes: Scents that Not Only Make You Smell Good, Scents that Make You Feel Good!
All Natural Body Care Collection which include essential oils and other Organic ingredients.
You will LOVE their fun & unique gift items: Before Bed Boob Body Butter: Keep those Girls Happy! Or their Lovely Legs Body Butter: a Stimulating and moisturizing butter to help aid in reducing the appearance of varicose veins and scars. You’ll flip over the Bodacious Butt Butter: which helps to improve the skins texture and appearance by reducing the appearance of stretch marks, dark spots and cellulite.
AND EVERYTHING SMELLS AAHHHHMAZING!
What about those Mom’s who may be experiencing some not so comfortable Perimenopausal and Menopausal symptoms such as Hot Flashes?
4. The Maca Team has got you covered with one of the most beneficial supplements for your out of balance hormones. Maca is a plant that originates in the Peruvian Andes and grows at altitudes of 11,000 feet (3500 m) and above. This makes it the highest growing food crop in the world. Maca is a nutritional powerhouse that is dense in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It is also an adaptogen, which means that it supports overall health and strength. Research has revealed that maca works to boost the overall physical functioning of the body as well as to lift mood. Maca is considered to be very beneficial for hormone balancing, endocrine and thyroid function enhancement and even immune system enhancement. These benefits are most likely related to its high content of amino acids. Hormones are constructed of amino acids and cholesterol.
The Maca Team is a family run company of true Maca specialists. They bring you the most Maca has to offer. They are passionate about preserving and sharing high quality Peruvian grown Macawith the world. And are proud to source and sell the best selection of high quality Peruvian Maca products anywhere. Their products are always organically grown, fairly traded, GMO-free, fresh and potent. Check out their selection and help Momma get Happy!
While your Mom is in the process of balancing those hormones, here is a wonderful product to help her combat those Hot Flashes and keep her cool!
5. Koldtec has created Wearable Cooling Gear that is stylish and really works! Their patented FlexIce keeps you 5X colder than an ordinary ‘wet’ cooling towel. Why cool with water when you can have the deep freeze of real ice? Up to 2 hours of continuous cooling with your 2 FlexIce strips! So many colors to choose from too! Your Mom will KISS you!
6. On the subject of Menopause….why not help your menopausal Mom get her happy back (if Momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!) with my book, The Magic of Menopause: A Holistic Guide to Get Your Happy Back. I share support, resources, personal stories and guidance to help women live their best lives. NY Times Best Selling author Sophie Uliano (Gorgeously Green) had this to say about my book: “What a fun, refreshing, and joyful take on a time of life that most of us dread. This little gem of a book is peppered with information, tips, and inspiration for any woman who is going through big hormonal changes”.
7. Does your Mom love pretty nails? There are so many nasty chemicals in your traditional nail polishes. As someone who has mani & pedi’s on a regular basis, I realized what I was exposing myself to! Recently I discovered ella+mila and I absolutely LOVE their products!
With a passion for color and dedication to healthy beauty, the founders strive to provide fashion-forward beauty products without compromise. In addition to being chip-resistant, quick-dry and high-shine, ella+mila nail colors contain no Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Xylene or Camphor, making it a seven chemical-free product. But the advantages don’t end there! ella+mila polishes are also PeTA-certified. Polish with love®
I’ve already purchased 6 different color nail polishes along with their Soy Polish Remover. I just bring my bottles of polish with me to the nail salon and I’m ready to go!
8. A great way to stay healthier and be less exposed to toxins is to eliminate using plastics in our homes. Most folks on a daily basis are using plastic wrap to keep their foods fresh. These wraps contain hormone-disrupting chemicals. A great and fun alternative is Bees Wraps! Bee’s Wrap was founded in 2012 by Vermonter Sarah Kaeck, a mother of three who has been, by turns, an avid gardener, milker of goats, keeper of chickens, and seamstress. Bee’s Wrap started with a question facing many families and home cooks: How could we eliminate plastics in our kitchen in favor of a healthier, more sustainable way to store our food?
What she discovered is a lost tradition made new again. By infusing organic cotton with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin, she created a washable, reusable, and compostable alternative to plastic wrap. You’ll want to get the Variety Pack for those different sized containers (remember to use glass not plastic!). Save Mom & The Planet!
9. Not sure what to get your Mom? Does she enjoy shopping? Why not give her an annual subscription to Thrive Market? They curate the world’s best organic, non-GMO, non-toxic, and sustainable brands at 25-50% off retail. Members enjoy wholesale prices every day and save an average of $30 on each order. Try it free for 30 days! This company is awesome! With every paid Thrive Market membership they will sponsor one for a low-income family. Mom will be proud of you!
10. And finally, the very best wellness gift you can bestow upon your Momma…. a hug from you!
Did you know that the Month of May is Women’s Health Month? And the week of May 12th (beginning on Mother’s Day) is National Women’s Health Week. This is the perfect time to shower your Mom with health promoting gifts!
Wishing all the Mom’s out there a very Happy Mother’s Day! And Happy Women’s Health Month!
Like & Follow my Facebook Page for giveaways, inspirations and resources the week of May 12-18th.
Lots of fun stuff!
Head’s Up My Magical Lady! My posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of these links, it won’t cost you a penny more….but I’ll receive a small commission, which helps to keep the lights on! Cheers & Love! XO